COVID-19 Family Resources
Health Nexus is working with provincial partners to develop and spread the information growing families need to stay safe and healthy. See our COVID-19 bulletins and webinar resources below.
In this issue:
- COVID-19:Infection Prevention and Control in Primary Care and Community Settings
- COVID-19: Food Safety Practices
- COVID-19: Infection Prevention and Control at Home: Information for Parents
Primary Care during COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Pregnancy Care and Prenatal Screening
- Newborn and Well Child Routine Primary Care
Preventing Infection – What parents can do
Recorded: May 5 2020
The main objective of this webinar is to share with parents the information on infection prevention and control strategies at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health Nexus and community partners collaborate to improve the outcomes for children, youth, adults, and families impacted by FASD. Subsidies and mobilization support will continue to be available for support groups across the province.
FASD Info (www.FASDinfoTSAF.ca) is a source of accurate, up-to-date FASD information for Ontario families. This website will help you find the closest available FASD screening services, learn about programs and training and read the latest news on FASD.